Monday, September 27, 2010

life as i know it!

so..... it's been a REALLY REALLY long time since i've posted, so i'm updating on my life as of late.

i'm still waiting for my visa from Brazil, so in the meantime i'm working and hanging out w/ family and friends as much as possible. i've taken the semester off from Kuyper since i'm done w/ all my regular classes. right now, it's my plan to go to Brazil in January, for second semester. but so far i've been realizing how much my plans aren't God's plans - his timing is different, yet better than mine! so, we'll see what God thinks about my timing on this one too. =)

also, i applied for a graduate program through Grand Valley... i'm hoping to hear back from them sometime this week.

i'm working more hours at Gymbo, so that's good. i also have a job interview today - hopefully that goes well! until next time......

No comments: